PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous GM?

Big Evil
11-25-2014, 11:00 AM
Who else here is already hating the idea of having the Anonymous General Manager coming back to manage RAW?

Last time they did this gimmick it became incredibly worn out and more of a major annoyance than actually contributing to the quality of the show. In fact, it pulled the show down.

Seems to me like the WWE is jumping to put some control in place way too quickly. As the announcers alluded to on RAW, John Cena seems to be a guy that can 'choose' to put people in charge of running RAW. They did this with Daniel Bryan and I think it went okay.

But now they are scrambling to put some form of authority in charge, and I can't help but think that the Authority are going to be behind it in the end. Just a very weak thing to do, especially after spending so much time building up this thing, and having one quick night that we see Hunter and Steph leaving the WWE.

I guarantee that when the RAW Anonymous GM shows up next week, it will have the very familiar guise that the Authority always operated under. Heels that aligned with the Authority will benefit, the faces will have obstacles to hurdle and punishment dealt.

frisco
11-25-2014, 09:06 PM
Shaking my head. The anonymus GM was already said to be Hornswaggle--one of the WWE's recent epic fails. I hated the angle before and will hate it again. I expected Sting as the new authority, but it will be interesting to see how this unfolds. I see it as a set up that HHH and Steph will be the anonymus GM, but the way WWE starts and drops storylines at the drop of a hat its hard to say what they will do.