PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Wrestler of all time Wants to be WWE Champion Again

Travicity
12-20-2014, 01:43 AM
During an interview with the Sioux City Journal, WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan explained why he still has the itch to get back in the ring at 61 years old.

“Triple H told me I’ve got nothing to prove, but the last time I wrestled was not with this company and I want my legacy to end with the WWE.”

Hogan said his ego “explodes” when he gets back around the wrestling ring is training like a mad man to make one last match a reality.

“I weigh 295. I’m in really good shape and I’m training like I’m going to get in the ring. I’m like a convict given a life sentence.”

“That’s what I want – one last match, one last run, one last title win, one last title retirement,” Hogan said.

Some WWE sources indicate that Vince McMahon may be interested in one final title run presumably against John Cena.

Hogan returns to WWE RAW this Monday night.

---

:lmao:

Shootkick Man
12-20-2014, 02:59 AM
Greatest Wrestler of all Time, Hulk Hogan?

Big Evil
12-20-2014, 04:52 AM
I would love to see them pull for Hogan winning the title. Seriously, I would love for them to put Hogan over legitimate contenders and have everyone think a senior citizen can win the WWE World title and then defend it. They did this kind of thing with Ric Flair leading up to his Wrestlemania retirement match with Michaels, overcoming the odds and all. Perhaps they can do it with Hogan. Just don't think it will be believable.

OldSchoool
12-20-2014, 09:23 AM
Hogan deserves this, but definitely needs to retire from ring work after this one last run

Big Evil
12-20-2014, 09:53 AM
But to put our top title on him? When everyone knows there ain't a chance in hell of him winning without a monumental effort from creative? Not to mention that this kind of thing will kill the prestige of the WWE World title. Look at what happened to the WCW title after Russo and Arquette held it... no thanks.

OldSchoool
12-20-2014, 12:19 PM
But to put our top title on him? When everyone knows there ain't a chance in hell of him winning without a monumental effort from creative? Not to mention that this kind of thing will kill the prestige of the WWE World title. Look at what happened to the WCW title after Russo and Arquette held it... no thanks.

Not entirely sure it would hurt if it was short and sweet...

the madscotsman
12-20-2014, 01:06 PM
Watch the internet melt if Hogan wins the world title before Cesaro.

Smartmark
12-20-2014, 04:19 PM
Hogan had his "Last Match" a long, long time ago......

Big Evil
12-20-2014, 07:18 PM
Hogan wants to keep going, and you have to respect that. But I don't think that it would be a good thing to take the title away from legit stars of today like Lesnar, Cena, and eventually the likes of Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns. Not to mention you would need a legend-caliber wrestler the likes of Michaels and Triple H to carry Hogan in a match of that magnitude. I don't want to see this match if it isn't going to be good, and I feel it won't be.

Will
12-23-2014, 03:50 PM
Hogan wants to keep going, and you have to respect that. But I don't think that it would be a good thing to take the title away from legit stars of today like Lesnar, Cena, and eventually the likes of Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns. Not to mention you would need a legend-caliber wrestler the likes of Michaels and Triple H to carry Hogan in a match of that magnitude. I don't want to see this match if it isn't going to be good, and I feel it won't be.

Why do you have to respect someone who wants to get the belt put on them and main event ahead of guys who deserve it simply so they can feed their own ego and deflated bank account? That's the exact opposite of someone who deserves respect.

Big Evil
12-24-2014, 12:29 AM
I'll give you that, although I was saying that the fact the guy still wants to wrestle after all the injuries and surgeries and despite his age deserves some respect. Hogan did a lot for the business and we can't forget about that. This doesn't change the fact that I don't think Hogan should win the title. He should not be going over the current and up-and-coming talent that the WWE is struggling to build up to a main event level. This will only set them back even more.

Travicity
12-24-2014, 12:58 AM
He deserves the belt though like Roman Reigns.

LG
12-24-2014, 03:10 PM
I respect what Hogan has done for the WWE, but I don't think he should go after the WWE Title again. What I think he should do though is have a final match, one that would end his career if he loses. The big question is against who?

Big Evil
12-24-2014, 05:33 PM
This may sound crazy, but I want John Cena to retire Hulk Hogan for good. It may require a heel turn, but then again, it may not. I would love to see a heel Cena take on Hogan in his last match.

Will
12-24-2014, 11:19 PM
I respect what Hogan has done for the WWE, but I don't think he should go after the WWE Title again. What I think he should do though is have a final match, one that would end his career if he loses. The big question is against who?

You think WWE would trust hogan enough to hype that match? The guy is broke, he cant walk away from the business. We saw what happened after they gave flair his big farewell tour.

muzi
12-26-2014, 09:23 PM
Hogan is a bad actor, when he tries to sell an opponent's attack...terrible or should I say TERRYble...

There's no credibility in Hogan winning the title! From who? From Brock Lesnar, the man who beat The Undertaker at WM and is THE ONE?
Simply WWE must do a winner takes the title when count outs are a way to win the match (Hogan would not be able to leave a cage imo).

Dumbest idea ever to let him win and defend the title.

One last match vs Cena at WM is way too much either for a broken guy who puts himself in the middle of everything

OldSchoool
01-06-2015, 09:51 AM
You think WWE would trust hogan enough to hype that match? The guy is broke, he cant walk away from the business. We saw what happened after they gave flair his big farewell tour.

Perhaps the WWE could give retired wrestlers incentive to stay retired?