PDA

View Full Version : Official Royal Rumble Thread: 1/25/2015

Role Model
12-23-2014, 02:44 AM
http://www.rantsports.com/pro-wrestling/files/2014/12/Royal-Rumble.jpg

For the twenty-eighth time, 30 men will grace the squared circle in an attempt to make history by walking away victorious in the most prestigious battle royal match in the wrestling world and earning the right to main event the thirty-first installment of the Show of Shows. The first official stop of the Road to WrestleMania 31, the Royal Rumble, will make its way back to Pennsylvania for a second consecutive year when it emanates from the Wells Fargo Center in "The City of Brotherly Love," Philadelphia, Sunday night, January 25.

The Card

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large/public/photo/image/2013/01/RR13_Photo_070.jpg
The 2015 30-Superstar Royal Rumble Match
*The winner of the match will face the WWE World Heavyweight Champion in the main event of WrestleMania 31*

Announced Participants
Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
United States Champion Rusev
Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett
Bray Wyatt

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2015/01/20141215_LIGHT_Rumble_Match_HOME_triplethreat-logos.jpg
WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Triple Threat Match
Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena vs. Mr. Money in the Bank Seth Rollins

LG
12-24-2014, 03:12 PM
Yeah Roman Reigns is winning the Royal Rumble 2015 for sure now. Lesnar will defeat Cena.

LionDen
12-30-2014, 04:11 PM
Silly how WWE let leak story lines months before. Reigns was always planned to win the Rumble so he would take on Lesnar at Mania.

Huge announcement tonight on RAW that Daniel Bryant will be returning at the Royal Rumble.

I also think with the current storyline involving Rollins, Big Show and Reigns, Big Show and Rollins will be in the Rumble and will most probably be the last opponents since they are destroying Reigns at the mpoment.

Role Model
12-31-2014, 08:45 PM
I'm upset they let the cat of the bag too early, but I don't mind Reigns winning the Rumble. I mean Del Rio won a Rumble match, which devalued the match a hell of a lot more than Reigns could ever. Would be cool to see it come down to Reigns vs Ziggler/Ambrose. I'm hoping for a Sheamus return too.

Smartmark
01-02-2015, 02:23 PM
I still think Sting and Undertaker will take part of this years RR Match. I'm not convinced that Reigns is going to win at all

Travicity
01-03-2015, 12:23 AM
Reigns is winning SM. Unless Daniel does win but unlikely.

Smartmark
01-03-2015, 06:01 PM
^^ Taker is winning. I promise you!

Taker will come out as number 31 and throw Reigns out

Travicity
01-04-2015, 12:53 AM
U are obviously lying. Would never happen 31 people and yea WWE would bury a face with another face. Reigns is winning end of story. I don't understand why people can't accept it.

Role Model
01-04-2015, 07:46 AM
They'll have to pull out something amazing to have Bryan lose the Rumble if they're still going with Reigns, or Reigns will be booed out of the building.

muzi
01-04-2015, 08:40 PM
They'll have to pull out something amazing to have Bryan lose the Rumble if they're still going with Reigns, or Reigns will be booed out of the building.

If Daniel Bryan is in the Rumble match, it doesn't matter how Reigns wins - he will be booed out of the building anyway...except he wants to help Bryan and is not able to do so

Smartmark
01-04-2015, 11:24 PM
Neither Reigns or Daniel will win. Taker will win and Reigns and Daniel will face off at WM

:shifty:

Role Model
01-06-2015, 04:39 AM
With the addition of Rollins added into the heavyweight match do we now consider Cena winning and "overcoming" the odds beating Lesnar. We all know Lesnar won't take the loss lightly, so he destroys Cena leaving him for Rollins to cash in on him and become the new WWE Champion. Does anyone else envision this?

Role Model
01-07-2015, 02:55 AM
Rusev announced on WWE Main Event that he is entering the 30-man Royal Rumble match.

LionDen
01-13-2015, 12:17 PM
Neither Reigns or Daniel will win. Taker will win and Reigns and Daniel will face off at WM

:shifty:

WWE have been planning for months that Reigns would win. When he got injured, that may have changed but then they gave him 'Wrestler of the Year' Slammy. He did not deserve it but they need him to look strong before the Rumble.

Although, this is WWE and anything can change lol

PrimeTime420
01-14-2015, 07:14 AM
- In what could be a potential WWE Royal Rumble spoiler, John Cena is currently being advertised as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion for the March 8th live event in Allentown, PA. Tickets for that event go on sale this Saturday.

I really hope none of this is true.

LionDen
01-14-2015, 10:45 AM
- In what could be a potential WWE Royal Rumble spoiler, John Cena is currently being advertised as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion for the March 8th live event in Allentown, PA. Tickets for that event go on sale this Saturday.

I really hope none of this is true.

Earlier today, WWE was advertising John Cena as the WWE World Champion for the live event taking place in Allentown, PA on March 8th. If the advertisement was accurate, it would be a huge spoiler for John Cena’s match at The Royal Rumble involving him, Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins.

Shortly after word got out on the internet that the advertisement contained a potential spoiler, the PPL Center’s website took down the line in the ad mentioning John Cena as the Champion. The site now refers to Cena as “one of the most decorated Superstars in WWE history.”

BEST FOR BUSINESS
01-16-2015, 01:17 AM
Jim Ross weighs in and said Roman Reigns should win the Rumble because "He has a good look".
www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/broadcast-views-jim-ross-knows-who-should-win-the-royal-rumble-20150114

PrimeTime420
01-18-2015, 01:03 AM
I just realized the biggest question about the match nobody's discussing an answer to is what is Kofi's miracle recovery spot going to be this year?

Travicity
01-18-2015, 11:31 PM
Reigns is winning. Done end of discussion.

PrimeTime420
01-19-2015, 01:51 AM
Jim Ross weighs in and said Roman Reigns should win the Rumble because "He has a good look".
www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/broadcast-views-jim-ross-knows-who-should-win-the-royal-rumble-20150114

And that's pretty much all he has going for him.

Role Model
01-20-2015, 08:03 PM
WWE has announced The Bella Twins vs. Paige and Natalya for Sunday's Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

Role Model
01-21-2015, 05:59 AM
Ryback, Dolph Ziggler and WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos were confirmed for Sunday's 30-man Royal Rumble main event at tonight's SmackDown tapings in Austin, Texas. Below is the updated roster for the match:

* Ryback
* Dolph Ziggler
* Jimmy Uso
* Jey Uso
* R-Truth
* Damien Sandow
* The Miz
* Fernando
* Diego
* Fandango
* Justin Gabriel
* Goldust
* Stardust
* Big Show
* Kane
* Daniel Bryan
* Dean Ambrose
* Bray Wyatt
* Bad News Barrett
* Roman Reigns
* Rusev

LG
01-21-2015, 06:05 AM
Sting shows up to confront triple h.

Role Model
01-25-2015, 05:04 AM
Roman Reigns was photographed vomiting last night at the show in Trenton. Word is he has the flu or a stomach virus, but will still continue to make all appearances.

http://i.imgur.com/DmUYujI.jpg

Will this effect the outcome? :shifty:

Travicity
01-25-2015, 06:02 AM
Oh RM. If I wasn't a straight man with pussy at every corner...I'd do dirty sexual things to you.

This is awesome.