PDA

View Full Version : My Current View on WWE

LG
01-07-2015, 04:26 AM
I've been meaning to write this for a while now and I finally have a chance to do so. WWE has reached a new low to me. I have just been disgusted of how many times WWE has said they are for the WWE Universe, but keeps doing what the company feels is best for business. That entire storyline with the Authority has become the lowest part for WWE. They have rigged all of the voting posts they air on TV and on the website. How dumb does the WWE think we are? Triple H sucks as being 'corporate'. Lesnar is just in it for the money, and doesn't deserve defeating Taker at WM30, doesn't deserve being the champion. When Sting debuted, it looked rushed. I mean WWE is sucking big time in the creative department.

PrimeTime420
01-07-2015, 05:16 AM
Agreed. It's clear that they're just making it up as they go along week-to-week, or even day-to-day. There's just no logic in half the things they do anymore. It's getting to the point where people will have to stop buying and filling up their arenas for them to realize change is needed?

LG
01-07-2015, 11:00 PM
I mean WWE is just plain stupid. What in the world has happened with them? Who is really running creative? One thing is for certain - they claim to be for the "WWE Universe", but they are anything but that

Rob
01-08-2015, 07:45 PM
:vincecry:

You've insulted the chairman.

Kage
01-09-2015, 02:01 AM
Most people would agree with you LG, yet most will continue to watch no matter how bad it gets.

Big Evil
01-09-2015, 03:54 AM
I agree that there are some cringe-worthy moments almost every week and that creative is in dire need of help. They need something different, a new direction. It doesn't help that they continually hire people that have experience working in sitcoms and such instead of for the wrestling world. Get some writers in there that have a love for the business from the perspective of a fan, then pair them up with those that have experience from the business side of wrestling and see what comes together. Bringing in people that don't understand the wrestling world isn't working.

The WWE needs to wake up and realize that the Attitude Era is long over, and guys like Lesnar need to go away. They aren't in it for the good of the business. Start focusing on bringing up the talent that you DO have on the roster and build them up. Bring back the Cruiserweight title if you don't have anything for guys like Gabriel, Sin Cara, Tyson Kidd and other lightweights you don't want in the main picture. Give the rest of the shows some meaning, instead of just plugging away for the main event through the entire show.

A lot of change needs to happen, and I can't honestly say what the issue is without an insight to the company.

Will
01-10-2015, 09:26 PM
Vince russo has claimed that there are now over 30 different people who work in the creative dept for the various shows.

Big Evil
01-10-2015, 10:15 PM
I can only imagine that as a madhouse backstage with all those people trying to get their individual jobs done and trying to work together. Doesn't help that Vince is constantly changing his mind with direction of the entire shows at times and these people have to try and piece things together.

Nerotheory
01-11-2015, 05:32 AM
The problem with the WWE is they will recycle the same storyline over and over. Then they try to put the storyline over as something never done before. If they would tweak it just a little it wouldn't feel like the same crap every time. Also a proper push would be great and keep that superstar pushed. Case in point Kofi Kingston, Luke Harper, Cesaro, and Dolph Ziggler. Kofi should have been World Champ already at least twice. Luke Harper can wrestle like a smaller man and has a good move set. Cesaro should have been World Champ at least once. Dolph for some reason has this problem where he is made to shine but then made to look weak. Point is each would be a fresh face in the World Title picture and even a better World Champ.

The Anthority
01-11-2015, 03:07 PM
They keep the same faces as WWE Champion, IC Champ...that's boring.
Push the "young" WWE Talents like Harper, Cesaro and the rest of the guys who can actually and be active as champions and not being 1 day on a 3-month time. Hello Brock.

frisco
01-11-2015, 05:18 PM
I disagree. Brock might only be on from time to time, but I really enjoy what he brings to the table. Maybe seeing less of the champ is a good thing. I also really enjoy Paul Heyman. IMO they are the reason's I watch WWE these days. Stupid gimmicks--hello "stunt double" and the all so evil "authority" are my biggest turn offs.