PDA

View Full Version : *UPDATED* Kevin Nash Tweets About His WWE Future

Slayer_X
01-14-2015, 05:02 PM
Kevin Nash tweeted the following late last night about his future with WWE. As noted, WWE suspended Nash's Legends deal and pulled him from Monday's RAW Reunion special after the domestic incident with his son in December.

Kevin Nash ✔ @RealKevinNash
Follow
I don't see after my suspension, Kevin Nash returning to WWE programming .
2:42 AM - 14 Jan 2015

Update:

Kevin Nash announced that the charges against him stemming from a domestic incident with his son Christmas Eve have been dropped. On his Twitter, Nash wrote:

To those that have sent you're love and support words can not express what you mean to me. As of 3:30 pm EST all charges have been dropped
9:48 AM - 15 Jan 2015

This could open the door for Nash to appear, as originally scheduled, on Raw this Monday, although he commented on Twitter that he might be done appearing for WWE. Whether that is the case or not, remains to be seen.

the madscotsman
01-14-2015, 06:42 PM
If only HHH would suspend himself aswell.

LionDen
01-14-2015, 11:52 PM
I do not think Nash has much to worry about, TNA would have him.

LionDen
01-15-2015, 02:44 AM
Update:

Kevin Nash announced that the charges against him stemming from a domestic incident with his son Christmas Eve have been dropped. On his Twitter, Nash wrote:

To those that have sent you're love and support words can not express what you mean to me. As of 3:30 pm EST all charges have been dropped
9:48 AM - 15 Jan 2015

This could open the door for Nash to appear, as originally scheduled, on Raw this Monday, although he commented on Twitter that he might be done appearing for WWE. Whether that is the case or not, remains to be seen.

Slayer_X
01-15-2015, 06:43 PM
Kevin Nash Offers Further Comment on His WWE Status

As we noted yesterday, all charges against Kevin Nash, stemming from a December arrest under assault charges, have been dropped. Nash noted on Twitter that he doesn’t see “Kevin Nash returning to WWE programming.” Nash added the following on Twitter today:

Kevin Nash ✔ @RealKevinNash

The WWE had no other action than the suspension that was placed apon me. Just difficult to always be guilty until proven innocent.
2:51 AM - 15 Jan 2015

Sooo is he gonna be there Monday ?

PrimeTime420
01-17-2015, 02:43 AM
Kevin Nash will be appearing at this Monday's "RAW Reunion" in Dallas, Texas. Nash was originally advertised for the show, however was pulled after WWE suspended his legends contract following Nash's arrest last month after a confrontation with his son, 18-year-old Tristen. The assault charges against Nash were dropped this week, clearing him to do Monday's show.

In addition to Nash, WWE.com reports that Jimmy Hart, Billy Gunn and Ron Simmons will appear on the show. Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels and Scott Hall were previously confirmed for Monday's episode.