PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody like anything from WWE this year?

Shootkick Man
02-24-2015, 12:20 AM
If you did, why haven't you posted it yet to my thread. C'mon guys if you've registered for the board you gotta contribute.

LG
02-24-2015, 12:57 AM
Sting coming to WWE, and showing on RAW and Fastlane this year was awesome. I wish he would talk though. It's good to see Tyson Kidd being used a lot more, I just wished his gimmick would be better. I don't see him as a main eventer ever. Cesaro is now stuck on the mid card.

WWE royally screwed the Royal Rumble match, again for 2nd time in a row. All the surprises were in the first ten people. Everyone knew Roman would win. The PPV was awesome, except for that match.

I think that WWE needs a new creative team. If Triple H is really running NXT, and Vince running RAW, and NXT is getting better ratings that RAW, then yeah Triple H needs to take the reigns from Vince for sure. I hate The Authority to be honest. Not that they are heels, but they are just stupid I think as far as a gimmick goes.

Travicity
02-26-2015, 12:32 AM
Nope fuck them.

Straight Edge CM Punk
02-28-2015, 12:06 AM
If anything is promising it's NXT. I've never been too impressed by OVW or FCW, but seeing WWE open themselves up to something besides WWE-lite programming. ECW had alot of glass ceilings stopping them from "stealing WWE viewers" like they did in the mid nineties. NXT is much more enjoyable to watch than TV tapings of late, I do think they've made strides here and there toward recapturing attention of wrestling fans... I like WWE, but with all the moving of wrestlers back to ROH, I'm still waiting for ROH to get the respect and glory it deserves. NXT is almost there but if ROH just keeps on it's path, we might see a new Monday Night War.

The Anthority
02-28-2015, 07:05 AM
I like NXT this year. I liked Lana's attires too. #wait