PDA

View Full Version : AJ LEE DROPS A PIPE BOMB ON STEPHANIE MCMAHON

Shootkick Man
02-25-2015, 02:52 AM
Don’t expect AJ Lee to come back to WWE any time soon. After Stephanie McMahon tweeted:

Thank You @PattyArquette for having the courage to fight for #WomensRights on such a grand platform. #UseYourVoice pic.twitter.com/q71acxMExU

— Stephanie McMahon (@StephMcMahon) February 23, 2015
AJ did a retweet and responded with:

@StephMcMahon Your female wrestlers have record selling merchandise & have starred in the highest rated segment of the show several times,

— A.J. (@WWEAJLee) February 25, 2015
And:

@StephMcMahon And yet they receive a fraction of the wages & screen time of the majority of the male roster. #UseYourVoice

— A.J. (@WWEAJLee) February 25, 2015
Wow, it’s on, like Donkey Kong.

Big Evil
02-25-2015, 07:21 AM
Yeah she isn't doing herself any favors sipping on Punk Hatorade, but what can you do? If she was smart she wouldn't be giving the company reasons to fire her, but maybe she is done just liker her husband was.

the madscotsman
02-25-2015, 12:34 PM
Good for her. Until somebody makes a stand, nothing will be done.

Smartmark
02-25-2015, 06:29 PM
I don't get it. What did AJ say? Am I that stupid??

Will
02-25-2015, 10:32 PM
Yeah she isn't doing herself any favors sipping on Punk Hatorade, but what can you do? If she was smart she wouldn't be giving the company reasons to fire her, but maybe she is done just liker her husband was.

I think shes done and I dont know what her money looks like but, apparently, Punk has managed his money very well and he has millions, so I doubt shes anymore worried about burning bridges than he was.

I don't get it. What did AJ say? Am I that stupid??

Your female wrestlers have record selling merchandise & have starred in the highest rated segment of the show several times, and yet they receive a fraction of the wages & screen time of the majority of the male roster. #UseYourVoice