PDA

View Full Version : Sting vs Triple H

LG
03-01-2015, 04:42 AM
So we are about three weeks away from Wrestlemania. Sting enters the ring for a match for the first time in WWE, going up against Triple H. It's been kind of a weird road actually with Sting signing and all. What I find strange is that all of this Triple H going on about Sting being for WCW and coming to WWE to avenge a ship that was sunk 14 years ago......Sting hasn't said one word yet. Everything Triple H has said has all been assumptions of why Sting is there. Personally, Sting needs to talk and explain why he is really there before WM, it just doesn't make sense if he doesn't. The promos are great nonetheless, but Sting not talking isn't giving enough info of why he is doing what he is doing.

What do you think?

Slayer_X
03-01-2015, 03:22 PM
The silent Sting is played out .We do need an interview or something .

LG
03-18-2015, 02:20 AM
Ok so Sting finally speaks last night, and it was awesome how pumped up it was. My next question however is going to be one that is for the future of Sting after WM31. If Sting is correct about wanting to take down Triple H from being authority, then this must mean, in order to be effective, the match has to have some sort of stipulation regarding of authority. The winner becomes "Authority". This has to happen in my opinion, because even if Sting wins, whats the after effect?