PDA

View Full Version : AJ Lee and CM Punk Having Problems?

Travicity
03-24-2015, 07:30 AM
- Many readers sent word that AJ Lee un-followed her husband CM Punk on Twitter Monday but later re-followed him. As of this writing, they are both following each other. It's possible that the two are messing around with internet fans but some of Punk's tweets and re-tweets have led to lots of fan speculation that there could be issues between the two. We're not saying there are issues between Punk and AJ or even rumors about problems between them but we're covering it because there is so much speculation and it's been a hot topic on social media since Monday. Below are a few of Punk's recent tweets, the first apparently lyrics from Less Than Jake and the second a quote from John Cusack's character in High Fidelity after a break-up:

Hello to wasted hours. Bottoms up to Better days.

Do I listen to pop music because i'm miserable? Or am I miserable because I listen to pop music?

LionDen
03-24-2015, 07:36 AM
Could have been a accident?

muzi
03-25-2015, 08:45 PM
Maybe she's upset that everywhere she goes, people mshout 'CM punk'!

Or maybe she's upset because he isn't into her WWE-work related stories..

Or maybe he's upset that she's still on good terms with a company he is bitter with and doesn't feel supported enough because of his tough training for UFC..

Or maybe, just maybe, this is an accident/trick from Phil Brooks to keep people talking and speculating and be childishly happy because ANYONE is paying attention to his life

Smartmark
03-25-2015, 09:37 PM
All PR is good PR

:shifty: