PDA

View Full Version : Brock Lesnar Signs New WWE Contract, Announces He’s Done With MMA

Slayer_X
03-25-2015, 12:15 AM
Brock Lesnar appeared on ESPN’s Sports Center on Tuesday afternoon and announced that his MMA career is officially over.

Lesnar said it was a very difficult decision that he’s thought about a lot over the past year. He gave serious consideration to getting back into the Octagon, but ultimately decided it’s time to officially close the door on an MMA return.

He signed a new contract with WWE last night at Monday Night RAW after Vince McMahon made him an offer that he simply could not refuse.

Lesnar’s WWE deal was set to expire next week, with WWE and MMA insiders expecting a bidding war over his services.

The reigning WWE World Heavyweight Champion will defend the gold against Roman Reigns this Sunday at WrestleMania 31 from Santa Clara, California.

While the terms of Lesnar’s deal were not revealed, it’s expected that he will continue to work a limited schedule that does not require him to be on television every week or work live events.

WWE ✔ wwe
Follow
BREAKING NEWS: wwe World Hvt. Champion BrockLesnar re-signs with wwe. http://wwe.me/KL7oJ
6:57 PM - 24 Mar 2015

LG
03-25-2015, 12:19 AM
Well this just got interesting

Smartmark
03-25-2015, 12:20 AM
Sad we're never gonna see Lesnar in UFC again, but on the other hand it will be awesome to see him kill Reigns at Wrestlemania

Travicity
03-25-2015, 04:37 AM
I honestly believe Brock is losing and this is a ploy. Brock will feud with Rock at Mania 32. Reigns is winning the title because why would they do this before Mania?. ROMAN IS WINNING as a heel champ. Smartmark

Slayer_X
03-25-2015, 07:17 AM
Brock just became the Face of WWE .

Smartmark
03-25-2015, 08:58 AM
^^ Yup! They won't let the New posterboy lose at Wrestlemania

LionDen
03-25-2015, 11:48 AM
I think they will have Lesnar win now as there are so many reasons not to have Reigns as champ right now. Although as always, this is WWE, so who the hell knows lol

LionDen
03-25-2015, 03:50 PM
It is a multi year deal. Triple H tweeted the following: “@BrockLesnar is a global attraction. Happy to have him re-sign a multi-year contract with wwe. @espn MichelleDBeadle”

Love to know how many zeros are on that contract lol