PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair Talks Sting Vs. Triple And

Slayer_X
03-27-2015, 04:25 AM
For those who missed WrestleMania Today, Ric Flair predicted that Triple H will defeat Sting on Sunday at WrestleMania 31. Flair brought up Triple H's previous WrestleMania losses to The Undertaker and Daniel Bryan, saying a loss this year would hurt The Game's legacy.

the madscotsman
03-27-2015, 06:39 PM
I still don't care about this match.

LionDen
03-28-2015, 02:53 AM
I still don't care about this match.

lol It will be cool to see Sting wrestle again. Well, at least for me.

the madscotsman
03-28-2015, 09:06 PM
lol It will be cool to see Sting wrestle again. Well, at least for me.

Sting was one of my favorites when I was younger and I love the Crow gimmick, but I couldn't give a shite about him wrestling HHH. I would rather see him wrestle Seth Rollins or tag with Dolph Ziggler or Daniel Bryan. Nothing good comes of Sting wrestling HHH and I don't think it's a "dream match" that anyone was asking for. So what's the fuckin' point rather than appeasing HHH ego?

LionDen
03-29-2015, 09:39 AM
Sting was one of my favorites when I was younger and I love the Crow gimmick, but I couldn't give a shite about him wrestling HHH. I would rather see him wrestle Seth Rollins or tag with Dolph Ziggler or Daniel Bryan. Nothing good comes of Sting wrestling HHH and I don't think it's a "dream match" that anyone was asking for. So what's the fuckin' point rather than appeasing HHH ego?

I agree. Trips always puts himself in a major match. II don't know about Rollins but Undertaker would be a fuckin awesome match.

LionDen
03-29-2015, 09:39 AM

I agree. Trips always puts himself in a major match. II don't know about Rollins but Undertaker would be a fuckin awesome match.

muzi
04-03-2015, 09:24 PM
This match does 2 things - a) HHH can get a good match out of Sting (if he is nervous or has to adapt wrestling in front of 80.000 people when coming from TNA..) and b) HHH gets his ego as well as Vince does