PDA

View Full Version : Jericho commented on his WWE Network podcast with John Cena

LionDen
04-07-2015, 05:41 PM
Chris Jericho commented on his WWE Network podcast with John Cena last night on his Instagram, writing:

"It's official...the #CenaVsJericho episode of #LiveWithChrisJericho was a HIT!! The Great conversation between two friends on the #WWENetwork is a MUST SEE! And for those of you complaining that I didn't ask the "Hard Questions", what were you expecting? "So why did u bury so and so John?" "Ever murder someone Cena?"...It's a talk show for Pete's sake! I'm all about fun stories and having a few laughs and my show will always reflect that. Don't wanna laugh? Then Don't watch the next one...and there will be a next one! johncena @wwe"

the madscotsman
04-08-2015, 03:16 PM
So I take it that Austin's podcast was to hard hitting (while still being to soft in my opinion.) and they wanted a ball-less version: step up Chris Jericho.

LionDen
04-08-2015, 03:26 PM
So I take it that Austin's podcast was to hard hitting (while still being to soft in my opinion.) and they wanted a ball-less version: step up Chris Jericho.

No, Austins Podcast was canceled.

There are problems between Austin and WWE. Some of it stems from WWE buying a ticket for Austin to go to Wrestlemania week but he did not go, they even had a locker room with his name on it at Wrestlemania, so souvces say. It is all a bit weird and we can only go by sources for now.

Austin was even suppose to do Tough Enough this year but he is not now. It was suppose to be filmed in Feb - Apr I believe but it wasn't. He also has his CMT show, Rattlesnkae Ranch to do and dates conlict now for the future.

Austin had other projects with WWE but they have been canceled. Austin said on his podcast that there is no bad blood between the two and there will most probably be projects in the future.

This is why Jerichos Podcast took over. I guess we will see down the track.

the madscotsman
04-09-2015, 11:49 AM
The rumours I read was that Vince wasn't happy about some of the questions that Austin asked HHH. (mainly the question about Chyna in the hall of fame.) apparently that was enough for Austin's podcast to be cancelled.

LionDen
04-09-2015, 12:04 PM
Yeah, I think there are many reasons to be honest. I was just throwing out the latest one lol