PDA

View Full Version : AJ Lee celebrity face against fog fighting

LionDen
04-10-2015, 06:47 PM
https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/QlwRccdRc4gP4mzFwhCHL4Ry4Z8=/0x454:2006x1791/730x487/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/44402442/480043995.0.jpg

AJ Lee is the celebrity face of a new ASPCA campaign against dog fighting, pushing people to speak out against it via social media.

I say well done to AJ Lee for doing this, as a animal lover I think dog fighting is atrocious.

Article:

ASPCA gets tough against dog fighting

In honor of National Dog Fighting Awareness Day which took place on April 8, the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) encouraged animal lovers to form together through the trending hashtag #GetTough in the month of April.

By filling out a simple form with basic information, those involved received a toolkit with a printable poster with the hashtag printed across it. The goal was to get people to spread awareness through social media, while including their pets in their poster “selfies,” ASPCA explained.

AJ Lee, a professional wrestler who’s compassionate about animals, stands as the celebrity face of this ASPCA campaign. She’s not alone in her efforts. On Wednesday, several of MTV’s Jersey Shore cast members posted “selfies” with their pets and the toolkit posters.

Sammantha Giancola, better known as Sammi Sweetheart, posted an Instagram photo with her pup saying, “Today I’m helping the @ASPCA fight for victims of dog fighting. Let’s #GetTough on this ugly crime: www.aspca.org/GetTough.”

Nicole (Polizzi) LaValle and Jenni Farley, Snooki and JWOWW both shared a photo on Instagram of Mervin the Chihuahua who was adopted from ASPCA.

In the last five years, the ASPCA organization has helped more than 2,100 dogs and aided in filing 463 criminal charges related to the felony of dog fighting, Huffington Post confirmed. Now they have celebrities on their side, influencing others through social media.

Original article can be found by clicking here (http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2015/04/aspca-gets-tough-against-dog-fighting).

04-13-2015, 12:18 PM
title threw me....thanks