PDA

View Full Version : UK Comedians Take Credit for Smackdown “Invasion”

Slayer_X
04-15-2015, 04:21 AM
This afternoon we reported that several fans had jumped the barricade and messed around in the ring while John Cena, Daniel Bryan and the WWE Tag Team Champions Cesaro and Tyson Kidd prepared for their main event match. It appears the culprits were UK comedians Axel Blake and Ashley Inkz.

The two have not exactly been quiet about their London shenanigans, re-tweeting dozens of videos, images and praise from “fans”. Inkz – who was trending on UK social media following the Smackdown event – is even advertising a radio appearance tomorrow where he will talk about his “WWE invasion”.

And If their antics didn’t elicit enough eye-rolling, the premium quality of tweets being sent to them will get the job done.

Ashley inkz ashleyinkz
Follow
"@Stormzy1: Fam you are a badman I actually can't believe you lol ashleyinkz" 😂 😎🙌

Matt Dennis @iammattd
Follow
ashleyinkz hahaha no way from videos of U dancing in kfc in croydon , road blocking selhurst now this haha #wwe #7 #thorntonheath hahah
6:13 PM - 14 Apr 2015

LionDen
04-15-2015, 04:14 PM
WWE have really put their foot down on this situation. Eveer since the incident, tons of videos of the incident appeared on Youtube / Twitter and was raken down very quickly by WWE. Trav showed me the guys who did this video, they call themselves 'TrollStation' a UK group who do crazy pranks lol. You can tell it was them because they showed on camera one of the guys backstage getting busted lol

As i have said in the breaking news thread about this, Cena was awesome during the ring invasion, he applauded the guys when 2 of them did a Rock Bottom and even smacked the mat to count to 3 when he was covered lol