PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle Talks About His Physical Condition

Shootkick Man
05-31-2015, 01:44 AM
Huffington Post's "Royal Ramblings Blog" recently asked Kurt Angle during an interview about how his body is holding up physically, in which the TNA World Heavyweight Champion revealed that he's been hurting a lot lately after his matches.

"I'm fine. I've adapted. It's a tough schedule. Even though I have been reduced to a certain amount of dates a year, it's hard. When you're a world heavyweight champion, you're in demand to wrestle almost every single week on TV. And the way that we structure our TVs right now, there's a possibility of Kurt Angle wrestling eight main event matches in four days. That's hard on the body. Especially at my age and at this point in my career. I believe at the last sets of TVs, I did seven matches in four days and I was hurting for a few days. I think anybody would. However I do have the ability to have five or six weeks off when I don't have to wrestle. So there's a give and take but I rather enjoy it. The challenges of wrestling guys like Eric Young to Bobby Roode to Austin Aries, Spud, Bobby Lashley... it's been very challenging but I've had a lot of fun."