PDA

View Full Version : Fan Hit By Car Door During WWE RAW Angle

Slayer_X
07-07-2015, 04:33 AM
As seen on tonight's WWE RAW from Chicago, Brock Lesnar destroyed J&J SECURITY'S Cadillac CTS and ripped one of the rear doors off. Lesnar tossed the door and a piece of it ended up in the crowd, apparently striking a fan.

Fans in attendance NOTED that WWE SECURITY and EMTs were tending to the fan before bringing the man backstage. He later returned to his seat and appeared to be fine.

Blazy
07-08-2015, 06:38 AM
I wonder what they ended up giving him so he won't sue. You know they promised him something because he might would have a case :laugh: idk if it says on ticket "Not responsible if Brock hits you with a door." didn't Brock hit a fan before by throwing things?

LionDen
07-08-2015, 08:49 AM
I wonder what they ended up giving him so he won't sue. You know they promised him something because he might would have a case :laugh: idk if it says on ticket "Not responsible if Brock hits you with a door." didn't Brock hit a fan before by throwing things?

Yeah, I would say they definitely offered him tickets to the next WWE show in his town and maybe gave him other stuff like shirts, meet Brock so he could apologize etc.