PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Ryback Pulled From WWE Battleground PPV Due To Staph Infection

Slayer_X
07-16-2015, 02:40 AM
WWE just announced some breaking news, revealing WWE Intercontinental Champion Ryback is unable to compete at this Sunday’s WWE Battleground PPV due to injury.

Ryback revealed he underwent treatment for a staph infection, and will be sidelined for a short time. WWE did not announce what will happen to Big Show or Miz‘s position on the card now that Ryback is out of action. Ryback wrote the following:

After Raw Monday I woke up Tuesday morning before some media appearances with a severe staph infection in my right knee. I was brought to a hospital and put on strong antibiotics and had 90 cc of fluid drained out of knee in a 24 hour period. We caught it in time thanks to the great WWE medical team and I will make a full recovery. Will be kept in the hospital for several days and I will not be able to defend my Intercontinental Championship this Sunday. I am sorry to all my fans and the WWE. I will be back shortly, but I have to get this corrected.

Miami01
07-16-2015, 03:18 PM
Thanks.