PDA

View Full Version : Hogans driver of 25 years speaks out aboiut racial comments

LionDen
07-26-2015, 02:29 AM
Radar Online spoke with Hogan's driver of 25 years who said the behavior heard in the tape was not the person he's known. Full article below:

What Was He Thinking? Hulk Hogan’s BFF ‘Aghast’ At Wrestler’s N Word Rant.

The world was stunned at RadarOnline.com and The National ENQUIRER’s explosive report on Friday, which revealed Hulk Hogan had been caught on tape in the middle of a vile racist rant. But no one was more disturbed and disappointed than his former driver and friend of 25 years, Bruce Comtois. Comtois spoke out to RadarOnline.com about the man behind the scandal — and whether there were signs he was hiding a dark side.

“It’s very surprising,” Comtois told Radar. “He never demonstrated any behavior like that when I was around.”

As Radar reported, Hogan, born Terry Bollea, was caught blurting out repulsive statements like “I am a racist … f*cking n*ggers…” But Comtois insists he never saw that side of the pro wrestler.

“Not once!” he insisted. “There were no racial overtones. He never ranted about anything. He wouldn’t go off about anyone, color or background. This is a real surprise for me.”

“I don’t know what he may or may or may not have been thinking, “Comtois continued. “It’s like your pastor saying something and going, ‘Did you just say that?!’ That’s how aghast I am.”

Hogan has been fired from the WWE in the wake of the scandal. He admitted to the outburst, calling his words “unacceptable.”

For original article click here (http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/what-was-he-thinking-hulk-hogans-bff-aghast-at-wrestlers-n-word-rant/).