PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk gets in verbal altercation with a MMA fighter at a UFC Q&A

LionDen
07-26-2015, 08:03 PM
Ex WWE Superstar CM Punk gets into a verbal altercation with a MMA fighter that challenged to fight him at a UFC Q&A event in Chicago

Gf81QjQHUtw

Since joining the UFC, Ex #WWE Superstar-turned-UFC fighter, Phil Brooks AKA CM Punk has been called out by all sorts of people.

On Friday that continued as Brooks was called out by a “fan” at a UFC Q&A session in Chicago who wanted to know why he refused to fight him and questioned whether Brooks was a real UFC fighter or just an entertainer.

Brooks quickly disposed of the fan by telling him to “Get the fuck out” but the fan continued to badger him.

The disrespectful fan is actually an MMA fighter and he got kicked out of his gym for this.

Smartmark
07-26-2015, 11:58 PM
Haha! Gotta love when this happens :P

Punk will earn UFC some money just by being there

Kemo
07-27-2015, 02:14 AM
Until he fights someone with cred, I'm not sold.

Slayer_X
07-27-2015, 08:32 AM
He is one and done . Hes gonna get killed . Part of me wants him to prove me wrong .

LionDen
07-27-2015, 08:35 AM
I would like to see Punk do well but I am like others, I just don't see it. Maybe if they give him some easy fights to begin with but we will see.

Slayer_X
07-27-2015, 08:43 AM
I would like to see Punk do well but I am like others, I just don't see it. Maybe if they give him some easy fights to begin with but we will see.

He is too old .

LionDen
07-27-2015, 08:51 AM
He is too old .

I still do not think he is experienced in any way at all but as i say, time will tell.