PDA

View Full Version : Kamala Defends Hulk Hogan.

the madscotsman
07-28-2015, 06:29 PM
WWE legend Kamala will be appearing on the Two Man Power Trip of Wrestling podcast this week, and will be discussing the issues between WWE, Hulk Hogan, and the racial remarks he made. Kamala says that he thinks it's all blown out of proportion

"We have our little things we say about white people," Kamala explained. "Nobody says anything. Not that we mean harm by doing it. We have little jokes and laugh about it. I do not think Hogan meant harm by saying that. Hogan is my brother until he decides not to be."

Kamala then stated that he was told that Vince McMahon didn't like black people, and that because Kamala was black, he wouldn't get paid as much as his white counterparts.

"Steve told me personally that Vince didn't really like black people. I got along very good with Vince. But that was before all of the kayfabing," He said.

http://youtu.be/QKfIQVrbEZk

LionDen
07-28-2015, 07:09 PM
I do not think that the point is that this is blown out of proportion, it is that Hogan who is a public figure was silly enough to get himself taped saying these things. You can look at the context he said it in any way you want but he still said it.

Now with the homophobic remarks leaked from the sex tape, there is no chance Hogan will be doing anything wrestling wise for a long time. Any fan wanting that one last match at Wrestlemania can kiss that dream goodbye.

At least Hogan is now staying off Social Media. First smart thing he has done since this controversy started.