PDA

View Full Version : ROH Champion Jay Lethal Issues A Challenge To WWE Champion Seth Rollins

Kemo
08-20-2015, 01:16 AM
Ring of Honor’s reigning World and Television champion Jay Lethal spoke to Sports Illustrated’s Extra Mustard blog to promote this weekend’s ROH shows from the old ECW Arena in Philaelphia on Friday night and from MCU Field in Brooklyn on Saturday night for Field of Honor.

Since ROH will be in Brooklyn for Field of Honor and WWE will also be in town for SummerSlam weekend, Lethal proposes an inter-promotional champion vs. champion match against WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins.

“I would love to do that,” said Lethal. “How cool would it be if there was a champion versus champion match? There is no way I would turn that down. Whether or not both companies could get this on the same platform is a shot in the dark, but we’d have a tremendous match.

I’ve never got to wrestle Rollins before, either, even though he’s a former Ring of Honor world champion, so he’s never experienced the ‘Lethal Injection.’”