PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING Jimmy Snuka Arrested

Rob
09-01-2015, 07:53 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka has been charged with third-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter for the death of his girlfriend Nancy Argentino back in the 1983. Snuka was arrested this morning and sent to the Lehigh County Central Booking Center. Bail was set at $100K.

At the time of her death, Argentino suffered more than two dozen cuts and bruises, a possible sign of “mate abuse.” We reported earlier last year that a Pennsylvania grand jury wanted to reopen and investigate the 32-year-old death of Nancy Argentino.

Slayer_X
09-01-2015, 11:02 PM
One has to wonder about how McMahons involvement is going brought up .

Big Evil
09-02-2015, 12:38 AM
I may not know the whole story but I find it hard to believe that they could tie this into wrestling and the WWE. If this is true, while it is sad, the wrestling world is not responsible for one man's actions. I think the WWE will come out and say as much if they are pulled into this story.

Rob
09-02-2015, 02:16 PM
I may not know the whole story but I find it hard to believe that they could tie this into wrestling and the WWE. If this is true, while it is sad, the wrestling world is not responsible for one man's actions. I think the WWE will come out and say as much if they are pulled into this story.

Somehow, steroids will be blamed.