PDA

View Full Version : Clown Wielding Axe Allegedly Threatens Resident

Kemo
09-02-2015, 07:01 PM
In Hickory, North Carolina, police have issued an outstanding warrant for the arrest of a clown, who reportedly wielded an axe against a local resident on August 10th.

The attack happened at around 4:30 AM as the victim opened the door at her residence to reveal the clown swinging an axe at her.

The victim unmasked her would-be attacker and discovered that she knew the man. The victim was not injured as the suspect fled the scene.

“Any law enforcement officer who comes in contact with the suspect in question will have full ability to arrest him,” says a spokesperson for the Hickory Police Department.

So far no arrests have been made.

the madscotsman
09-03-2015, 11:24 AM
I fuckin' hate clowns. Creepy bastards.

Kemo
09-03-2015, 11:00 PM

HAHA! That's probably one of the best comments I've ever got in any of my posts. Ever. HA!

Jodes
09-04-2015, 11:37 AM

im so scared of them that when i was reading the book It i had to have my dog right next to me so i could hug him lol

the madscotsman
09-04-2015, 01:05 PM
im so scared of them that when i was reading the book It i had to have my dog right next to me so i could hug him lol

When I was younger I really liked this local clown, my grandmother got me his autograph. Then I got a little bit older and accidentally saw the movie "It".

Miami01
09-04-2015, 02:39 PM
LOL Thanks.

Kemo
09-05-2015, 08:02 PM

When I was younger I really liked this local clown, my grandmother got me his autograph. Then I got a little bit older and accidentally saw the movie "It".

http://www.flickeringmyth.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/pennywise.jpg

the madscotsman
09-06-2015, 11:10 AM
^
Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!
Fuck you! You fuckin' fuck!

Kemo
09-06-2015, 06:10 PM
HAHA!