PDA

View Full Version : Bill Goldberg's Possible Interest In TNA

bad_meetz_evil
02-09-2006, 12:31 PM
02/08/2006 - Bill Goldberg was on Bubba the Love Sponge's Sirius radio show earlier today. Goldberg said that if TNA and Spike TV wanted to invest money and effort in going against WWE, he would be interested in talking with them. Goldberg also said that he's recently had conversations with Sting about TNA.

Goldberg also said that WWE "blew it" in regards to his Wrestlemania 20 match with Brock Lesnar. Goldberg also praised Hulk Hogan for helping him get the agent he is using now.

OMEN
02-09-2006, 01:05 PM
Iam sure that Goldberg would love to work for TNA especially if he can get the same sort of deal that Sting has.But i think it would be bad for the company as he is not the same big name that he used to be and everyone knows now that his time in WCW was overhyped and he only has about 5 wrestling moves.
As a one off appearance at a ppv i think it would work well but not for any length of time.

Siddhant
02-09-2006, 01:23 PM
Wow.Dosent he have a t.v show and a movie carrier now?

W-OLF
02-09-2006, 03:13 PM
Im not a huge fan of Goldberg ,never was but from a professional stand point TNA bringing him in would just more money than its worth but then again in the south where TNA is filmed he still has a big fan base so who knows and marketed right they might could even turn a profit . But one of the reasons I like TNA is the x division not old WCW .

yankeesman77
02-09-2006, 05:30 PM
like the Ultimate Warrior and many other wrestlers before him Goldberg is only out to get the money. and I'm sure TNA is gonna pay him the dollars that they payed sting so they can boost there ratings on thursday night.

LG
02-09-2006, 08:01 PM
What I want to see Hulk Hogan and HBK to go to TNA

yankeesman77
02-09-2006, 09:34 PM
Hogan wont go to TNA unless they offer him like 10 million per episode (exagerated #) because Hogan is endetted to vince for what vince has done for his carrer. & HBK wont go to TNA this late into his carrer and throughout his carrer hes been the man with vince helping to mold the wwe for what it is today.