PDA

View Full Version : Update On WWE's Plans For Bayley's Title Run, Eva Marie's Big Push

Kemo
09-06-2015, 05:35 PM
As things stand right now, the current plan is for NXT Women's Champion Bayley to feud with Dana Brooke and then Eva Marie.

Apparently, WWE is looking to validate Eva Marie by putting the NXT Women's title on her. The idea is that they can tell the story of how Eva Marie proved her critics wrong by continuing to work hard.

Although it's still unofficial right now, it looks like Bayley vs. Dana Brooke could kick off at the NXT television taping from Full Sail University on 9/10, with a possible match at the NXT Takeover event on 10/7.

Eva Marie could then begin her feud with Bayley at the next set of NXT tapings, with a possible title match at NXT Takeover: London in December.

Big Evil
09-06-2015, 09:58 PM
What a joke! You put a title that up to this point had been earning prestige and a good reputation for putting on good matches on a woman that can't wrestle her way out of a wet paper bag! This woman can't even remember to KICK OUT when she is supposed to win the damn match! This is a travesty and spits on all the women that actually worked hard to hone their craft and continuously get better. Bayley deserves better opponents than this. The WWE clearly doesn't learn any lessons from the failed push of Reigns. Here they are again trying to force someone down our throats who is both a terrible wrestler and lacks charisma something bad. WWE will see this blow up in their faces, and they will learn nothing from it. I'm so sick of seeing them go with their own plans even though the fans are refusing to go with it. Whether it is just Vince and his yes men or the problem is bigger than that some things need to change.

Slayer_X
09-07-2015, 01:46 AM
Wrestling never changes . Anytime there has been a boom in women wresting it gets killed by over saturation . If wasn't Eva it would be someone else . They would be better off leaving the Divas on RAW and let women wrestlers stay in NXT .

Kemo
09-07-2015, 11:26 PM
What a joke! You put a title that up to this point had been earning prestige and a good reputation for putting on good matches on a woman that can't wrestle her way out of a wet paper bag! This woman can't even remember to KICK OUT when she is supposed to win the damn match! This is a travesty and spits on all the women that actually worked hard to hone their craft and continuously get better. Bayley deserves better opponents than this. The WWE clearly doesn't learn any lessons from the failed push of Reigns. Here they are again trying to force someone down our throats who is both a terrible wrestler and lacks charisma something bad. WWE will see this blow up in their faces, and they will learn nothing from it. I'm so sick of seeing them go with their own plans even though the fans are refusing to go with it. Whether it is just Vince and his yes men or the problem is bigger than that some things need to change.

I couldn't have said better. These girls with actual talents are being buried by bitches with tits and ass. I don't like ANYTHING about Eva Marie's look. It's all generic. I think the NXT girls have legit talent and WWE is more concerned with pushing the fucking Bellas and Eva. No talent hacks. I'm still super pissed about how the keep burying Natty.