View Full Version : Triple H Wants Tyler Breeze On The WWE Main Roster Before The End Of 2015

Kemo
09-10-2015, 12:01 AM
Tyler Breeze, who has spent five years in WWE’s developmental system, could finally be joining the main roster.

Behind the scenes, Triple H wants the 27-year-old to be next NXT Superstar to be promoted to the main roster, preferably before the end of 2015. Breeze has wrestled at numerous WWE live events since last year, including this past weekend during the company’s tour of Florida. Here is video of the Canadian grappler facing Jack Swagger at a show in Orlando.

In June, it was reported that Breeze was among the NXT wrestlers upset with Kevin Owens being fast-tracked to the main roster — Breeze actually re-tweeted the report. It now looks like his time is finally coming.

the madscotsman
09-10-2015, 01:02 PM
Leave him where he is. He's to good for RAW and Smackdown.

Kemo
09-10-2015, 06:43 PM
Leave him where he is. He's to good for RAW and Smackdown.

I'm not a fan of Zoolander and his work. I think they should send him back to the indys.

Smartmark
09-10-2015, 06:55 PM
^^ The Indies don't want him. There are many other guys on NXT much greater than Breeze

the madscotsman
09-11-2015, 01:50 PM
I like him. I enjoy seeing him getting beaten up.

Kemo
09-11-2015, 08:35 PM
^^ The Indies don't want him. There are many other guys on NXT much greater than Breeze

That's VERY true!

I like him. I enjoy seeing him getting beaten up.

HAHA!!