PDA

View Full Version : Dean Ambrose On A Possible Post-WWE Career, 12 Rounds 3, More

Kemo
09-12-2015, 04:58 PM
The following are highlights of a new Sporting News interview with WWE Superstar Dean Ambrose.

On his reaction to the "12 Rounds 3: Lockdown" movie offer from WWE: "I immediately said yes, I am interested. Of course. I was like f*ck yeah! It took me a second and they said yeah, we have this project with '12 Rounds' which has been a great franchise for us. I was like wait, you want me to be in a movie? Yeah I'll do that! Are you kidding me? No further questions. Sign me up."

On possibly becoming an actor after he retires from WWE: "When you're on the road with the WWE, you're so wrapped up in this whirlwind of making 300 towns a year and wrestling every night that I wasn't looking too far into the future," he said. "But if the opportunity was in front of me, I was definitely going to take it. If I got hit by a bus tomorrow, I get to say I was in a movie. I had a sense they thought it would be something I would be good at and maybe it's another avenue to pursue after my career."