PDA

View Full Version : Another WWE Hall Of Famer To Legitimately Run For President Of U.S.?

Kemo
09-14-2015, 09:54 PM
Jesse Ventura recently spoke with the Star Tribune out of Minnesota about the possibility of once again becoming active in politics.

Ventura has spoken about joining Donald Trump's ticket in recent weeks, there has been no formal invitation from Trump's presidential campaign. He noted that he has been invited to the Libertarian Party Convention in 2016 and is considering running for president of the United States of America on that ticket, but that he would not join that political party.

“I would challenge the American people to make history with me and elect the first president since George Washington, the father of our country, who does not belong to a political party," Ventura said.

Ventura, a former Governor of Minnesota, also noted that he has not ruled out the possibility of seeking a second term as Governor of his home state. Ventura commented, “People come up to me every day and tell me to run for governor."