PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Q&A: Sting's WWE Status, NOC PPV Thoughts, Reigns

Kemo
09-18-2015, 12:07 AM
The following are highlights of a recent Q&A update by WWE Hall Of Famer Jim Ross:

On wanting Rollins to face Cena in the Night Of Champions opener: "If Cena were to win the US Title back in the first match of the night it puts Rollins at a distinct mental disadvantage and gives Sting fans hope before Rollins takes it away. I'd also prefer to close with the WWE Title bout."

On wanting to see Undertaker vs. John Cena: "This match, if built properly, would be huge biz for WWE. Cena is going to be booed by some no matter what so I'd simply go with the trend."

On who has the best shot to become the next WWE Champion: Reigns, Wyatt, Ambrose or Neville: "They all have skills without question but Reigns is at the top of the list IMO. Size, look athletic, etc are all there."

On WWE scouting top talent: "There are some really good talents working in areas and for companies other than WWE and hopefully they will get their shot at earning bigger money in WWE in their careers as I'd surmise that the vast majority want to do. I'm relatively sure that WWE has their eyes on many of them."

On if Sting should have won at WrestleMania and if he's being used properly: "I think Sting's debut match at Wrestlemania is now a thing of the past and it did not matter if he won or lost. He's become relevant again which is good. He's still a viable attraction if not overexposed."