View Full Version : Cris Cyborg Accuses UFC Of Drug Testing Double Standard

Kemo
09-23-2015, 02:24 PM
AiRS7FLarkQ

In light of the revelation that Vitor Belfort tested out of range for free testosterone on a 2012 blood test that the UFC had access to, you knew it wouldn’t be long before a fighter jumped all over it. Cristiane “Cyborg” Justino (also known as Cris Cyborg), the Invicta FC Featherweight Champiom who’s also under a special UFC contract, took to Facebook to air her grievances:

Hmmmm…somebody tests positive for steroids BEFORE fighting for a UFC World Championship, but is still allowed to fight, and it takes almost 3 years before the public finds out?

Open your eyes!

I am clean, and am willing to prove it with a year of Olympic Testing before any fight, I wonder if the current UFC champion at 135 is willing to agree to the same?

what do you mean? some are crucified and others are not even mentioned!

When a fan asked her about Belfort specifically, she added this in the comments:

Has nothing to do with Vitor. his name only appeared. It was this point I am emphasizing. I am emphasizing that everyone has to be punished or equal rights to all.

Justino tested positive for the anabolic steroid stanozolol after her 17 second win over Hiroko Yamanaka on a December 17, 2011 Strikeforce card. She was suspended for a year by the California State Athletic Commission and returned in Invicta FC in April 2013. She has passed whatever tests she’s been subjected to since returning, but it’s not clear how many there were and of those, which were administered out f competition. She is trying to get a fight with Ronda Rousey which Dana White insists she’ll get as soon as she gets a win at bantamweight (135 pounds). Her next fight will be a 140 pound catchweight fight in Invicta.