PDA

View Full Version : Scott Hall Interview: The State Of The Business, His Own WWE Network Show

Kemo
10-02-2015, 02:34 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Scott Hall recently appeared on Another Wrestling Podcast to discuss the state of the wrestling industry, wanting his own show on the WWE Network and more. Here are some highlight of what the Bad Guy said about:

If Wrestling Could Be As Popular as the Late 1990's:

“The economy was different then, it was stronger. I think there were less entertainment options. There’s so many things now that people can view. There’s not just cable TV, there’s online. I think that cuts into it,” Hall said.

“Overall I think wrestling companies will get bigger. The WWE machine is a lot stronger than it was when I was there. When you go to TV, it’s unbelievable the production that’s going on. Then they have their Network cameras there filming guys filming guys.”

Wanting His Own Show On The WWE Network:

“They’re stocking that Network full of shows,” Hall said. “I want to do a travel show. I’m working on a cooking show, I’m going to do some of it at Dallas Page’s performance center. I’m going to do a cooking show called Dude Food, where I show young guys how to eat good and clean, cheap.”