PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley Comments On A Possible Cena-Ziggler Fued Over Nikki Bella

Kemo
10-04-2015, 04:38 AM
Following the season finale of Total Divas on E! where Dolph Ziggler was shown flirting with John Cena's girlfriend Nikki Bella, it has been speculated that a feud between Ziggler and Cena could be on the way.

As always Mick Foley, while still not active in the ring enjoys discussing the business and what's going on storyline wise through his various social media outlets.

Taking to Facebook yesterday Foley wrote:

MONEY!

Properly executed, a Dolph Ziggler/John Cena feud could be HUGE! The MOMENT I saw the teaser for the ‪#‎TotalDivas‬ finale - with Dolph, the very real-life former boyfriend of Nicki Bella, telling his former flame he could be a husband and a father - I literally yelled "THAT'S THE ANGLE! THIS IS WHAT ZIGGLER NEEDS!" into my living room. There's no doubt in my mind that a vicious (as opposed to cool) Ziggler with Nicki Bella by his side could be THE man in ‪#‎WWE‬. Tell me what you think. Will this dream scenario see the light of day?