PDA

View Full Version : Conor McGregor: My New UFC Contract Will Be Worth $100 Million

Kemo
10-07-2015, 06:44 PM
MDytaINOEbs

Conor McGregor believes his new contract with UFC will be worth over a hundred million dollars. On MMA Hour the Irishman said he is currently negotiating his deal with the company.

“I go home with my gold belt and millions of dollars in cash, and I await my nine-figure contract (from the UFC). When they lose to me it’s like a draw, my name brings numbers,” said McGregor. “If you have an association with my name you’ll be a main event slot after that, it doesn’t matter if you lose.

“I’m the money fight here. I said it backstage (at GO BIG) as well, the numbers rule, the belts mean nothing and I’m the ruler of the number. Luke (Rockhold) was there, and he was touching the belt, trying to talk to me about his reality TV show and I said ‘Don’t be talking to me about that sh*t, you’re a bum!’ Be grateful and recognize my greatness. If you hate and get bitter about it, you’re gonna fall. Where’s Luke Barnatt now? Don’t be bitter because you won’t get better. If they don’t listen then f*ck them. Let’s compare contracts because nine figures is what I’m talking now that’s 100 million plus. No one in the game has done that, it will be in the nine-figure mark. I told (the UFC) that no ones got the draw I have, and I fully expect that nine-figure contract.”

McGregor is fighting Jose Aldo at UFC 194 to unify the UFC featherweight titles on December 12th at the MGM Grand Garden Arena. McGregor is 18-2 on a 14-fight win streak, with 5 knockouts in his last 6 fights.

muzi
10-07-2015, 07:50 PM
McGregr at his 'best' - talking fantasy and getting headlines..without UFC McG is nothing - see Ben Askren.

IF McGregor wins vs. Aldo, Edgar and Mendes (after a full camp) fairly, I will recognise his talent. But I think he's trying to do it WWE style: the more one fighter gets cheesy and angers the fans the more they pay to see him get knocked out