PDA

View Full Version : NXT Women’s Champion Bayley posted this lengthy message on Twitter about her Iron Man

Kemo
10-11-2015, 05:16 PM
WWE Divas Champion Charlotte recently appeared on Busted Open Radio. Here are some highlights of what he said about:

Being Divas Champion:

“It’s been two weeks since the pay-per-view. I’m actually looking forward to all of the duties because I want to empower women,” Charlotte said. I want and I know, collectively, all the girls want to say we’re just not Divas. We are athletic, strong, intelligent. Yeah, we’re divas, but we’re also WWE superstars.”

Women On The Main Roster Headlining PPV’s:

“We have the capability to main-event just like Sasha and Bayley are in NXT this week. They deserve to main event. That will be a match of the year candidate. Sasha and I main evented (Philadelphia), then them main eventing a special, me being Divas Champion up here. I don’t know what the future holds, but I know that I have lofty goals and that I just want to open the doors for women as it pertains to main eventing on a bigger scale, the main roster, and what we’ve been able to do at NXT and gain the respect like we did at NXT on the main roster as well.”