PDA

View Full Version : Hogan Speaks On His Expendables 4 Role: There Should Be Less Young Actors

Kemo
10-15-2015, 01:10 AM
Uc-GZ4DHDJ0

Variety reports that The Expendables 4 will film next year, be released in 2017, and feature none other than Hulk Hogan.

Despite Hogan admitting that he thinks his acting career “sucked,” he has some input for the upcoming action flick: Less young actors.

“There is one hope I have for the fourth film, it is that they stop populating these movies with young actors,” Hulk told Sports Illustrated. “Like Kellan Lutz or Liam Hemsworth. Nothing against them, but aren’t Stallone, Arnold, Statham, and the more seasoned actors worth the price of admission alone? They are the draw of this series, not the young kids they try to bring in!”

Hogan previously commented on reports of his involvement in the movie at a Q & A session in England back in May of 2015:

“Was talking on the phone with Sly [Stallone] about doing The Expendables 4. We’re trying to figure out a way to maybe turn me into the most evil man in the world. Y’know, Stallone gave me my first break and he’s been a great friend for all these years … We had a great conversation, talking about the possibilities. Can I still run, can I still jump? Well, not as fast or not as high, but I think Hollywood could find a good stunt man to help me out.”

How much screen-time Hogan will actually get is unclear, but his pre-existing relationship with Sly bodes well for his chances of landing a good role in the film. Stallone has previously brought in former co-stars Dolph Lundgren (Rocky IV), Wesley Snipes (Demolition Man) and Antonio Banderas (Assassins) to play key characters the franchise’s past films. The Hulkster and Stallone shared the screen in Rocky III back in 1982.

muzi
10-15-2015, 08:31 PM
Stallone should rather bring in Mr. T, James Belushi or - better - The Predator..