PDA

View Full Version : Urijah Faber Speaks On T.J. Dillashaw Being Banned From Team Alpha Male

Kemo
10-17-2015, 05:05 PM
Urijah Faber has addressed on T.J. Dillashaw’s claim that he was banned from Team Alpha Male. As Dave reported on Tuesday, Dillashaw says he was banned after he announced his departure from the gym to go train at Team Evaluation. In an interview with MMA Junkie, Faber says Dillashaw is trying to make himself look like a victim.

“It’s unfortunate. I haven’t listened to the interviews, but it sounds like T.J.’s trying to turn himself into a victim like he was kicked out of our gym, and that’s by no means what happened. He said, ‘I’m from now on, I’m going to be doing all my training camps and be representing a new team,’ and that was a choice that he made and I have to respect that. I don’t feel sorry for the guy, the fact he wants to represent another team and get paid to do his thing, but still wants to represent our team. But it is what it is.”

Dillashaw is training for his upcoming fight against Dominick Cruz at UFC Fight Night 81.