PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross: “Storm & Roode Can Help Build A Better WWE,” Working On Autobiography

Kemo
10-18-2015, 06:19 AM
WWE Hall of Fame announcer Jim Ross thinks former TNA star James Storm should jump on the opportunity to join WWE. He’s also working on his long-awaited autobiography. Here are some highlights from an entry in his blog where he discusses these subjects:

On WWE potentially signing James Storm and Bobby Roode:

I’d encourage James Storm to join WWE if the opportunity is there and not ever have to look back some day and say “What if?’ It’s smart of WWE to retain the services of a guy like Storm and even a Bobby Roode to see if they can find their way onto the main roster and to help the younger talents to improve their in ring game. ‘Green’ can’t improve with working primarily with other ‘green’ talent. Guys like Storm and Roode, among others, can help build a better overall WWE brand by being there to work with the rookies. This process will take away some of the sting of not having wrestling Territories.

On his autobiography:

Working on our autobiography this week and we are in the territory stage of my career. Many good memories and quite the learning experience for me. The territory experience that I had established my foundation for which I built a 40 year career upon. The erosion of the wrestling territories has been a huge issue as it relates to the growth of pro wrestling and the startling lack of main event, ‘over’ talents in the business today. The Territories won’t return as in having a weekly schedule of towns, producing a local only, quality TV show. WWE is smart to be aligning itself with various indy groups to help them continue to find skilled talent to bring into NXT.