PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jericho Comments On WWE Return In Mexico, His Past Working There

Kemo
10-19-2015, 01:11 AM
Chris Jericho returned to the ring for WWE at their live event on Saturday night in Mexico City, Mexico as part of this weekend’s WWE tour of Mexico, which also featured The Undertaker’s first WWE live event matches in over two years.

Jericho defeated King Barrett during the show in Mexico City last night, in a match that by all accounts was said to be one of the better matches of the evening. After the match, Jericho cut a classy promo in broken Spanish and thanked Mexico City for their rich history in wrestling. He spoke about working for the CMLL promotion out of Mexico years ago, and mentioned stars such as Dr. Wagner, El Dandy, Silver King and Negro Casas.

Jericho took to social media and posted the following after last night’s show.

"Amazing show in #WWEMexicoCity tonight....Great to be back in front of the original #Jerichoholics! Hope you understood my Spanish in my promo after, but just know it came from the heart! #Mexico will always have a special place in my heart.... #TeAmoMexico #CorazonDeLeonForever "