PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley Gives Glowing Review To New Lance Hoyt Documentary

Kemo
10-20-2015, 12:49 AM
DR4Jmy7UuEE

WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley recently gave a glowing review to a new documentary on YouTube about wrestler Lance Hoyt. The project is titled “Bump” and you can watch it above.

Here’s what Foley had to say of the 8-minute and 26-second film on his Facebook page:

AN INTERESTING LOOK

If you have an extra eight minutes in your day, try taking a look at this short documentary about pro-wrestler Lance Hoyt. I watched it last night and was immediately struck by two things: Hoyt’s passion for wrestling – and the film-makers passion for this project. It’s possible that many of you only remember Lance Hoyt as a guy with a bad gimmick in TNA. It’s funny…and sad how long a bad gimmick can stay with you in the minds of fans. I started hearing great things about Hoyt as a wrestler a few years ago – but in my mind, he was still the guy with the bad gimmick. I look at him differently now, after seeing this documentary. You will too. Give it a try.

The Facebook page for the video describes the film as “a cinematic portrait of pro-wrestler Lance Hoyt.”