PDA

View Full Version : Ryback Talks About How Much Control He Has With His Character

Kemo
10-24-2015, 06:59 PM
Ryback spoke with AZCentral.com this week to promote Tuesday’s SmackDown taping at the US Airways Center in Phoenix, AZ. During the interview, the Big Guy commented on how much control he has with his character.

“I can say that for me, personally, I 100 percent have been able to do anything I want to with Ryback,” Ryback said. “We’ve talked about things and certain elements, but I’ve been allowed creative control to do what I want to do. If Vince (McMahon, WWE CEO) doesn’t like anything, he would tell me and we’d correct.”

He also commented on how much he is like his on-air Ryback character.

“I’m ultra-aggressive, really intense,” he said. “The thing I have in the ring is how I apply myself in real life. I like to win. I like to be my best. Here’s an example. At camp a few months ago, there was a ping pong table. I love ping pong. Since I was a kid, I’d always play ping pong. Now, Jimmy Uso and Adrian Neville both kicked my ass playing ping pong. I played them 10 games each. I couldn’t let it go. I wanted to keep getting better. That’s the kind of intensity and focus I have. When I step foot in the ring, it’s still there.”