PDA

View Full Version : Sean 'X-Pac' Waltman Calls Out Promoter On Twitter

Slayer_X
11-02-2015, 06:23 AM
Sean "X-Pac" Waltman just wrapped up indie dates in the UK and called out a promoter from Exposure Entertainment, as seen in these tweets. Below are comments from Waltman and the promoter:

Sean Waltman ✔ TheRealXPac
Thanks to my partners & opponents, I made it through 10 days without doing more damage to my injuries. For that I'm sincerely grateful.
9:18 PM - 31 Oct 2015

Also want to thank all the UK Promoters who had faith in me & a big Suck It to the wannabe promoter/jock sniffer TheRealNigsy. What a joke!
9:22 PM - 31 Oct 2015

To my colleagues, There's a lot of great promoters to work for in the UK. One I suggest you avoid is TheRealNigsy. Completely incompetent.

TheRealNigsy or this will be taken to the next level & you really dont want that.

ExposureMania TheRealNigsy
TheRealXPac so you can tweet publicly but not reply to emails or private messages?

TheRealNigsy And i havent seen one email or msg from you. I checked. Not that it matters. You were dealing with Ben.

TheRealXPac and it was Ben who pulled the apearance after negotiations over your fee...

TheRealNigsy You wouldn't even tell ppl you cancelled me until Ben made it public. I surely hope I don't have to collect my $ in person.

TheRealXPac Sean we didnt cancel you, Ben did, sorry if that pisses you off but we wanted to work it out.

TheRealNigsy WTF makes you think you can renegotiate a fee after you've advertised me & taken a date I had another offer for???

TheRealXPac the fact that i was told you werent 100% and needed an easy match from your tour booker.
11:06 AM - 30 Oct 2015

TheRealNigsy You were asked to put me in matches with good talent to take care of me. You can keep making excuses all you want.
Follow
TheRealXPac ok sean
11:14 AM - 30 Oct 2015