PDA

View Full Version : RVD Comments On Why He Likely Won’t Appear At WrestleMania 32

Kemo
11-02-2015, 11:33 PM
Former WWE and ECW star Rob Van Dam recently took part in a Periscope Q&A where he was asked by a fan if he would be returning to WWE at WrestleMania 32.

RVD explained that if he were to appear at WrestleMania he would have to start appearing on WWE TV soon to build up the match, and that he doesn’t like going on the road during the winter months. He says while it would be a bad time for him to return, he is open to the idea of getting back in a WWE ring at a later time.

Back in September, RVD said he could still perform in the ring the same way he could 20 years ago, but didn’t think it was something he wanted:

“I have a merchandise deal with the WWE and right now, I’m too on the go. I have no reason to do a run right now. Honestly, it’s better not to … I don’t see that changing in the future. Physically, I feel great. I’ve always said, I’m unique in that way. People say wrestling wears you down, but no one thinks I just don’t want to. I can do the same as I did 20 years ago. Who knows, maybe someone threw it out there for reaction and the internet has had its fun with it.”

RVD last appeared on WWE television back at the 2014 Slammy Awards to present the Slammy Award for Extreme Moment of the Year.