PDA

View Full Version : Goldberg Says He Wants To Wrestle Austin & Has Regrets About Lesnar Match

Kemo
11-04-2015, 01:49 PM
lZGg9-FjkTk

In an interview with Ring Rust Radio, former WCW Champion Goldberg discussed who he would choose for his final opponent, and detailed his controversial WrestleMania 20 match with Brock Lesnar. You can listen to the full podcast here. Here are some highlights:

On his ideal opponent for his final match ever:

It would be Austin for sure. Brock would be a good one since we have unfinished business. At the end of the day that everyone clamors for, and I even clamor for, would be Austin and me. There will always be a question mark there unless we were to do something one on one. It’s kind of a match made in heaven.

Was he happy with his match against Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 20:

No, I mean you play the cards you are dealt. At the end of the day, we were up against an impossible task to entertain a group of people that 100 percent know you are both leaving after that match. Utter distain is what we received from the fans. Would I change anything about? Yeah, I would change everything about it. At the end of the day, if you take it for what it was, it was an interesting match. The overtone was so skewed, it was just such a weird situation and insurmountable task. Would I change anything? Yes. Would I change everything? Yes.

VaYKReWh8p0

Why he feels he never clicked in WWE:

Because I was a football player and competitor in life and those were a bunch of fraternity boys.

Goldberg is currently working on an action film called Check Point, to be released next year.

Slayer_X
11-04-2015, 03:33 PM
No thank you Bill . Just stay home .

Kemo
11-04-2015, 05:36 PM
No thank you Bill . Just stay home .

I agree. I can't believe there are actually people out there who think he was the greatest of all time.

muzi
11-06-2015, 08:33 PM
HE was an exciting gig back in the day when he killed opponents..after some months (still in WCW) it was clear that he's one dimensional and still no asset to the company