PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Lashley Believes Kurt Angle Could Compete In MMA

Kemo
11-04-2015, 09:37 PM
Bellator fighter Bobby Lashley was recently interviewed by WrestlingInc, and he gave his thoughts on Olympic gold medalist and pro-wrestler Kurt Angle possibly trying his hand at MMA.

“I think he can, absolutely,” when asked if Angle could compete in MMA. “It’s all about matchups. Kimbo jumped back into it. Not like he was going to fight Vitaly Minakov right away. Ken Shamrock did it. I know Kurt has bumps and bruises, but Kurt’s Kurt. I’ve seen Kurt do some crazy things. People say he’s all broken up, but people were saying that before I wrestled him, and we went thirty minutes, and I wouldn’t have known Kurt had any type of injury. Kurt’s a machine. He puts on a thing like he’s a little injured, but Kurt can go. Kurt got me into the business, so I have nothing but good things to share about Kurt.”

“When we did Bound For Glory, it was a little after my fight, and Kurt was asking me a lot of questions. Then I hear ‘Kurt signed, Kurt signed, Kurt signed,’ and I’m like ‘that mother… we were just talking, and he was asking all these questions!’ Kurt’s all over the place.”

Lashley is scheduled to fight James Thompson (20-14) at Bellator 145 this Friday.