PDA

View Full Version : Austin Vents On His 10/19 Raw Appearance, Speaks On CMT Shows

Kemo
11-06-2015, 03:41 AM
WWE Hall of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin discussed his appearance on the October 19th episode of WWE Raw in a recent interview with FoxSports.com. He also gave an update on his television projects with CMT. Here are some highlights:

On the October 19th edition of RAW:

“It was what it was,” explained Austin. “It was short, brief. I had four announcements to make. I got handed a piece of paper: ‘Yeah, I’ll be ready for Raw, yeah, I’ll be ready for (WrestleMania) 32 in Dallas. I’ve got Brock Lesnar coming up in a couple of hours and I’m going to introduce The Undertaker right now.’ So, you know, when you ain’t been on TV for four years and you’d really like to go out there and uncork a promo and just raise hell for my 6-10 minutes, it left a lot to be desired for my part, but it was doing a favor for WWE.”

“It’s always nice when you can go out, because it’s been so long, and get a great ovation and a pop and people still remember who you are,” said Austin. “On one hand, it was great to be seen by the WWE fans, it was great to get that reception and I’m always grateful for the fact that people remember what I did while I was involved in the business of pro wrestling.”

On his TV shows:

“I’ve been focusing on reality television shows, which I really love doing. I’ve got two shows on Country Music Television — CMT Network — and one of them is the No. 1 show on the network. Between filming those gigs, it’s hard to line up the dates,” explained Austin, who hosts Redneck Island and Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Challenge on the channel.