PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Blog: WWE Title Tourney On RAW, Seth Rollins’ Injury & More

Kemo
11-10-2015, 05:15 AM
WWE Hall Of Famer Jim Ross updated his official website blog at JRsBarBQ.com on Monday. Below are some of the highlights.

On the WWE title kicking off on RAW tonight:

“WWE will apparently start their tournament tonight (Monday) to determine who will become the new, WWE Worlds Champion on the cusp of Seth Rollins needing reconstructive knee surgery to repair his ACL and MCL. Dr. James Andrews will oversee the surgery that will apparently take place Tuesday.

The key to this tournament will be making sure that all the top stars that can be made available are in the tournament because in all reality who would NOT want to be the next WWE Title holder? With that said I’d leave John Cena off and perhaps even the Undertaker even though the Deadman would be an intriguing entrant. Obviously and unfortunately Randy Orton will not be in the tourney due to a shoulder issue and one has to wonder if the Authority does not ‘invite’ Brock Lesnar to compete in it as well.”

On Seth Rollins being on the sidelines:

“No matter what is done in the tournament and because the entire presentation is so subjective, it seems likely that no matter what WWE does to address Rollins untimely injury that they will be damned if they do and damned if they don’t because so many die hard fans have a definitive view on how all this must go down where, as I’ve said repeatedly, there are several ways to skin this cat, so to speak.”

On the opportunity new talent has in the WWE title tournament matches:

“I’d love to see the talents take these matches extremely seriously and approach their matches with great focus considering that they’ll be competing to become the top guy in WWE as the WWE Champion. This is also an opportunity for a new start ala a 16th seed i n arch Madness to get hot at the right time and shock the world by winning the WWE Title only to become the #1 enemy of the Authority who wants a champion that they control.”