PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Says WWE Should Use Title Tournament To Create New Stars

Kemo
11-11-2015, 05:55 PM
WWE Hall Of Famer Jim Ross recently updated his official Q&A section at JRsBarBQ.com, fielding questions from fans about the ongoing WWE title tournament and more. Below are some of the highlights.

On how he sees the WWE title tournament playing out:

“Based on the recent trends of WWE booking I have no idea where the tournament is going. I like a Corporate Champion IE Reigns winning and facing Lesnar who wins the Royal at WrestleMania.”

On if WWE should use the tournament to elevate new stars:

“If booked wisely and executed in a big way by the talents, several new talents could benefit by being in the tournament.”

On if WWE should put the title on someone who’s never been champion before:

“I agree that is a viable option as I outlined on FoxSports.com and on my blogs here on the site plus the Ross Report this week. However, based on who’s in the tournament the scenario that you outline seems to be a long shot at best.”

On how booking is done when you do talent-sharing or co-promote shows:

“The promotes and bookers generally had a working relationship before their talents were intermingled with other promotions. It was all worked out during the booking process.”