PDA

View Full Version : Video: Holly Holm On Ronda Rousey Fight At UFC 193: “I Visualize The Victory”

Kemo
11-13-2015, 03:25 PM
HvgPBJMWTTM

Holly Holm is scheduled to to fight Ronda Rousey on Saturday night at UFC 193 for the women’s bantamweight championship. During her UFC 193 open workout scrum, Holm explained that she envisions winning come Saturday night.

“So I do, I visualize the victory, but I visualize myself going through a tough situation to get there. I visualize myself being in a really bad situation and coming out of it. There’s 25 minutes in there to not mentally break.

“If you look at her success as well, how do you think she got there? She’s believed in herself,” Holm said. “There’s a lot of things to that. You don’t want to be overconfident to where you don’t train hard, you know? I know that it’s a very hard task at hand, so I’ve been training my butt off, which has also given me more mental strength. The more I train, the more I feel like, ‘You know what? It’s so much hard work, it’s going to pay off.’

“She’s [Ronda has] come into her own. Obviously, she has knockouts on her record, so I don’t overlook her standup, and I feel like she’s very well rounded. So yes, I think that a lot of the experience from my standup fights will help me to do well, but like I said, I’m there to compete in every aspect of it and not just worry about the standup.”