PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Bella Avoiding Surgery For Career-Threatening Neck Injury

Kemo
11-16-2015, 10:46 PM
Nikki Bella is dealing with a career-threatening neck injury and doing whatever it takes to avoid surgery, according to an exclusive report at Pro Wrestling Sheet.

WWE’s longest reigning Divas champion has bulging discs in her neck that are pushing on on her spinal cord. The bulging discs have produced excess fluid in her central nervous system. Had she continued wrestling with the injury, a bad bump could have left her paralyzed.

Nikki is undergoing vigorous physical rehabilitation up to 8 time a day to alleviate the bulging discs.

Big Evil
11-17-2015, 01:10 AM
God damn you don't have to superman it like Cena. Take time off, get surgery if needed, get better. You have to think about life after wrestling because I don't think Nikki is going to continue with wrestling for too much longer. Unlike John, who I think will continue going much like the Undertaker well into old age.

Kemo
11-17-2015, 04:58 AM
Damn. I hope you're wrong about Cena. I couldn't imagine having to watch him for another 10-15 years.