PDA

View Full Version : Major Change To Who Is Expected To Win The WWE Championship At Survivor Series

Kemo
11-17-2015, 05:16 PM
Following Monday’s RAW, the semifinals of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship finals are set. At Survivor Series, Dean Ambrose will square off against Kevin Owens while Alberto Del Rio will face Roman Reigns to determine who advances to the finals.

The big question to most fans heading into Survivor Series hasn’t been, “Who will win?” but, “Will Roman Reigns turn heel before he wins?” The tournament has lacked the intrigue and excitement you would expect from a guaranteed new champion due to the feeling of inevitability that Reigns will be winning.

Over the past week, there has been a major push among WWE decision makers for Dean Ambrose to walk out of Survivor Series as champion. The news was first reported by PWInsider has since confirmed this independently. A source with ties to the situation placed the odds at “70/30” in favor of Ambrose walking out as champion.

Whether or not WWE follows through on this and puts the belt on Ambrose, our sources say there’s no chance that Roman Reigns turns heel and Vince McMahon is still dead set on building him as the company’s top babyface.

It will be interesting to see the final betting odds for Survivor Series this weekend once the ‘smart money’ bets are placed.

muzi
11-17-2015, 09:23 PM
Who should Ambrose be feuding with? Even turning him heel doesn't make it 'best for business'..

Kevin Owens winning and beating Reigns sets a nice feud before WM season (Owens vs Cena) and Rollins return

Kemo
11-17-2015, 11:26 PM
Who should Ambrose be feuding with? Even turning him heel doesn't make it 'best for business'..

Kevin Owens winning and beating Reigns sets a nice feud before WM season (Owens vs Cena) and Rollins return

That's what I was thinking. I got into a discussion with a friend of mine who told me Ambrose as a heel champ would be "best for business" and I don't see it. I understand having a smaller champ like HBK is one thing, but these dudes aren't in the same class as Shawn was. Shawn had the charisma, and the skills to be champ. I don't see it with these Shield guys. I think the better way to go would be Owens.

muzi
11-19-2015, 07:41 PM
That's what I was thinking. I got into a discussion with a friend of mine who told me Ambrose as a heel champ would be "best for business" and I don't see it. I understand having a smaller champ like HBK is one thing, but these dudes aren't in the same class as Shawn was. Shawn had the charisma, and the skills to be champ. I don't see it with these Shield guys. I think the better way to go would be Owens.

Someone told me that a Roman Reigns win by turning heel and joining The Authority would be a great storyline..and I agree. This could set a good Cena return storyline (RR, Elimination Chamber) along with Lesnar wanting to have HIS belt back at WM 32..then Rollins comes back and feuds with Reigns or LEsnar
BIG WIN for WWE

And don't forget Daniel Bryan who could feud with Owens and/or Cesaro!